Cookies are small files that request permission to be saved on the hard drive of your computer. They are used to analyzes web traffic or the let you know when you visit a specific site. Ultimately, it collects information about your preferences.
If you access our services by means of a platform or a social network, you must learn about the cookies policy, since it is not under our control.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if so desired, they allow you to reject its use by modifying the settings on your computer.
By navigating this website the user accepts the installation of cookies on their device and permits us to know the following information:
Types of cookies used
- Statistical information of the use of the web.
- The login of the user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches in web services and personalized data of these services.
- Information from the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Data from the connection with social networks for users accessing with Facebook, Twitter, or other platforms.
Procedure for managing cookies in your browser.
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use of the various services that may exist on them such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, use elements of safety during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or share content through social networks.
- Cookies for personalization: allow the user to access the service from some general predefined features per a set of criteria in the user terminal such as language, the type of browser type through which to access the service, the location from where the service is accesssed.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management of the ad spaces the publisher may have included in a website, application or platform, as efficiently as posible, from which the service is provided based on of criteria such as the edited content or frequency of which ads are displayed.
- Cookies for statistical analysis: allow the person responsible for them, to monitor and analyze the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform and for profiling the navigation of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements per the analysis of data for use by the users of the service.
- Cookies of third parties: are those that are sent to the device of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Publisher but by another entity obtained through cookies.
The user has the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your terminal:
1. To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click on menu on the toolbar.
- Select configuration.
- Click "Show advanced options".
- In the "Privacy" section click on the "content settings" button.
- In the "Cookies" section you can configure the options.
2. To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the "Privacy" panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to use a custom settings for history in order to configure the options.
- More information about Mozilla Firefox.
3. To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top window of Internet Explore, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the "Eliminate browsing history" option.
- To delete the cookies: Check the Cookies box and then click on "Delete".
- Select the Security tab and use the settings, move the slider all the way up to block all the cookies or all the way to the bottom to permita ll the cokies. After doing this, click on Accept.
- If you blick the use of cooking on your navigator, it is posible that one or more of the services or functionalities of the web will not be available.
- For more information on Internet Explorer.